Thursday, November 20, 2008

My ehow experience and becoming a lover of writing!

I've been writing on ehow since the 1st of October and its been a blast! I love the people that I've met and I've loved writing about what I know. The best is yet to come, as I get better and better at writing. I'm expanding my writing and finding more websites to write for as well. I was recently published on www.informativepost.com. I wrote an article on Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Readers have been so supportive and receptive of my article. I just submitted a second one on being widowed! Cross your fingers. Hopefully it will be published as well! Life is good. Kids are growing and happy and healthy. My boyfriend and I celebrated 6 years together this past September. I'm a lucky woman to have had so many life experiences. I've learned from each one, even the worst ones. I feel like the more you experience the more seasoned you become. Writing is giving me a way to tell others what I've learned. Its also a way for me to grow as an individual. Come check out my articles on ehow!!!

You can find it at www.ehow.com/members/ReuseItAll.html

Blessings!

2 comments:

Eboni said...

Hi reuseitall! Your blog is going to be one of those that have to be visited often. Such valuable information written with a lot of compassion, experience. Thanks for sharing so much!

Can you make your links live? So readers can click on them and go straight to them?

Joey V. said...

Good to find you here, I will follow you if you ad that?

Thanks, jseven :).